Our survivors are the essence of our work here at Susan G. Komen Inland Empire. Sharing your personal story can provide solace to yourself and offer hope for others.
Need help on what to say? Consider one of these conversation starters.
- What advice would you give to someone else who just received a diagnosis?
- How has having breast cancer changed your outlook?
- What gives you strength during treatment?
- What support have you found especially helpful?
- What can co-survivors do to help?
PLEASE EMAIL YOUR PHOTO TO: Chelsea Conan at firstname.lastname@example.org
For best results, photos must be at least 700px wide and 600px high. Photos must be in one of the following formats: .jpg, .jpeg, .png, .gif, and 5MB or less.