The breast cancer awareness program supporting Susan G. Komen’s Bold Goal: Reducing the U.S. Breast Cancer Deaths by 50% by 2026.
In the United States….
- Fewer than 50% of women aged 40+ with health insurance get an annual breast health screening.
- Breast cancer is the most commonly diagnosed cancer and the second leading cause of cancer related deaths among women.
- Every 2 minutes another case of breast cancer is diagnosed.
- Every 13 minutes we lose another woman to this disease.
PLAY A PART IN CHANGING THESE STATISTICS. SUPPORT THE BOLD GOAL THROUGH RALLY FOR THE CURE!
Gather your friends to fight breast cancer through an activity which draws all of you together.
Team Sports • Pickle Ball • Bridge • Walks • Social Gatherings
How it Works:
- You choose the date
- Participants pay a $20 registration fee. Fundraising is optional and welcomed!
- We offer turnkey event planning from over 21 years of experience and thousands of Rally events across the country. Our seasoned event coordinators will guide you in planning a successful, fun and memorable Rally.
Join us and save lives in your community by hosting a Rally this season!
RALLY AMBASSADOR MATERIALS:
Learn how you can become a Rally Ambassador.