Health Fairs | Speaker Requests
Komen Inland Empire often attends health fairs and educational programs sponsored by community groups, corporations, and other local organizations. Komen representatives may be available to host an education/resource table or provide a speaking engagement upon request. Komen representatives provide basic breast health information, discuss the importance of early detection as the key to survival and share breast cancer resources available in the community.
We receive many requests for speakers, health fairs, and educational materials; unfortunately, we cannot fill all of these requests. We ask that you place your request as far in advance as possible as this increases the chance of volunteer availability for your event.
Health Fair/Speaker Requests:
- Requests must be received at least two weeks prior to event date.
- A speaker or representative is not guaranteed for your event.
- Due to limited resources, we request a minimum audience of 10 for speaking requests.
- Donations are always appreciated to help offset the costs of the materials for these programs.
- It is not our general policy to participate in events that charge a fee for non-profit participation.
To request a Komen representative to attend your upcoming health fair call us at (951) 676-7465.
To request a Komen representative to speak at your upcoming event or presentation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (951) 676-7465.